Sunday, January 22, 2017

Women's March Slogans - January 21st, 2017


Women’s rights is Human rights
Resistance is not futile
We are the resistance 

Keep your rosaries off my ovaries
I’m no longer accepting the things I cannot change,
I’m changing the things I cannot accept.
Keep your laws off my body
Separation of church and State keeps the peace
My rights are not up for grabs
We grab back
If my Uterus fired bullets, the G.O.P. would fund it
Feminism is about mutual respect 

Men of Quality don’t fear Equality
Men of quality respect women’s Equality
Black lives matter
Climate change is real
Facts matter
Science is real
Immigrants make America Great
Hate won’t make America great
No Human is illegal 

Welcome home Syrian refugees
Compassion is not weakness
We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back
Have FUNdamental human rights
We’re not sore losers, we’re informed citizens
Water is Life, Gender is Fluid
Love is Love
Love is love. Cannot be killed or swept aside
This isn’t Anti-anything. This is PRO human rights 

When they go low, we go high
Be civil
Be kind
They tried to bury us, they didn’t know we were seeds
The universe is on the side of justice, if you’re not, step aside
Liberty and justice for ALL
United we stand, Divided we fall
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
Silence helps the tormentor never the victim 

Strong women Know them, Be them, Raise them
Well behaved women seldom make history
Time for more women to be In Charge

Girl Power! 

This is what democracy looks like!



 

No comments: