Friday, April 13, 2012

Window of my Dreams

View through the window
       square and picture perfect,
       calm Pacific beyond
       reflecting the blue sky

lone white cloud swims by
       as birds glide with the breeze,
       their wings spread to claim the sea
       and the land across the shore.

View through the window
       clear and exhuming peace,
       the cycle of waves
       their determined crash onto the cliffs,

jutting rocks braving them
      standing ground to claim their own,
      seals, trees and birds rest
      tourists use them for support.

View inside my window
      clear as night and day,
      a cozy cottage bundles me
      with its fireplace and robes

the rediscovery of love
       comfort of security,
       inspiration from beyond
       or perhaps inside of me.

View inside my dreams
      or inside my reality,
      life the great journey
      floating as in a dream.

Beauty outside my window
      transforms to serenity,
      birds fly home
      with backdrop of setting sun

Songs of the birds
start a melody through my heart--

No comments: